Bless you

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Fri Aug 30 17:25:18 UTC 2013

SignWriting List
August 30, 2013

Many blessings to all of us - thank you Charles!

And it is actually Steve Slevinski who is doing the software development to create SignPuddle 3, which will give us better searches. Thank you, Steve!

Once the case sensitivity is fixed in SignPuddle 3, I would guess, that if someone searched for "to love", as you mention below, Charles, that that would list all the signs in the dictionary that have the search word "love", so you should be able to find them I hope ;-))

There are also new searches coming in other software, such as SignWriter Studio, by Jonathan Duncan - I will be testing those later and look forward to having several software programs that coordinate with each other, all using the ISWA 2010.

Thanks to everyone!

Val ;-)

-------