New SignWriting Shop is now working on the SignWriting Web Site...

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Mon Dec 9 04:28:08 UTC 2013

SignWriting List
December 8, 2013

Dear SW List Members:

The SignWriting Shop has now been re-built on the SignWriting Web Site. I am still working on small details, like the descriptions of several products, but at least each item can be ordered now. This is the main reason why you have not heard much from me lately. My old computer that served the Shopping Cart for 10 years, located in my home office, decided it did not want to continue running any longer (it was a senior citizen and had to retire ;-), so we now have the Shopping Cart in basic html web pages with PayPal buttons on the SignWriting Web Site… Thank you to everyone for your wonderful publications… smile…of course we could have a more dynamic SignWriting Shop someday, but for now at least this is a listing of our current products. Almost all of them are also free for download, so we get very few orders, but that is ok…we are a non-profit organization and the purpose of the SignWriting Shop is to encourage organizations, such as schools or libraries, to order copies… I will make more fixes to the Shop tomorrow, and then I need to re-design the DanceWriting Shop at a later date - Before I do that, I hope to read and work with Erika Hoffmann’s writing on SignWriting History, and to work with Maria Galea on her dissertation - thank you for your patience, Erika and Maria…smile…. and then I plan to post Nancy Romero’s translations of 1 & 2 Corinthians into ASL on ASLGospel.org … smile … thank you, Nancy, also for your patience … wonderful to have so many important publications available to us now … I look forward to more communication with all of you - Val ;-)

Shop Products
click here to print this document
1
SW-01
SignWriting Basics Instruction Manual
by Valerie Sutton
Published 2009, 42 pages, spiral-bound
ISBN 978-0-914336-49-5
Price $10.00
2
SW-02
American Sign Language Hand Symbols Manual
by Adam Frost and Valerie Sutton
Published 2013, 115 pages, spiral-bound
ISBN 978-0-914336-82-2
Price $15.00

3
SW-03
SignWriting Hand Symbols Manual for the ISWA 2010
by Valerie Sutton and Adam frost
Published 2012, 300 pages, spiral-bound
ISBN 978-0-914336-86-0
Price $25.00

4
SW-04
Lessons in SignWriting Textbook
by Valerie Sutton
Published 2002, ___ pages, spiral-bound
ISBN 978-0-914336-55-6
Price $25.00
5
SW-05
Lessons in SignWriting Video Series on DVD
by Lucinda O'Grady and Kevin Clark
Published 1995, 2 Lessons Videos on 1 DVD
ISBN 978-0-914336-72-3
Price $10.00
6
SW-06
ENGLISH & SPANISH SIGN LANGUAGE
SignWriting Lessons Book From Spain in English-LSE
by Steve and Dianne Parkhurst
ISBN 978-0-914336-67-9
Price $25.00
7
SW-07
SPANISH & SPANISH SIGN LANGUAGE
SignoEscritura Lecciones y Español-LSE
by Steve and Dianne Parkhurst
ISBN 978-0-914336-68-6
Price $25.00
8
SW-08
GERMAN & GERMAN SIGN LANGUAGE
Handbuch zur GebaerdenSchrift
by Stefan Wöhrmann
ISBN 978-3-9809004-2-3
Price $25.00
9
SW-09
GERMAN & GERMAN SIGN LANGUAGE
Das Gebaerdenbuch mit GebaerdenSchrift, Band 1
by Birgit Jacobsen & Stefan Wöhrmann
ISBN 978-3-9809004-1-6
Price $15.00
10
SW-10
GERMAN & GERMAN SIGN LANGUAGE
Das Gebaerdenbuch mit GebaerdenSchrift, Band 2
by Birgit Jacobsen & Stefan Wöhrmann
ISBN 978-3-9809004-6-1
Price $15.00
11
SW-11
SignPuddle PersonalPuddle Desktop Software
Software by Stephen E. Slevinski, Jr.
ISBN 978-0-914336-68-6
Price $75.00
12
SW-12
SignPuddle PocketPuddle USB Software
Software by Stephen E. Slevinski, Jr.
ISBN 978-0-914336-66-2
Price $100.00
13
SW-13
SignPuddle Private WebPuddle
Software by Stephen E. Slevinski, Jr.
Work privately on the web!
Price $200.00 a year
14
SW-14
SignPuddle WorkStation Software
Software by Stephen E. Slevinski, Jr.
SignPuddle server on one computer...
Price $500.00

15
SW-15
SignPuddle Network Server Software
Software by Stephen E. Slevinski, Jr.
for computer networks...
Price $2000.00

16
SW-16
Snow White In ASL Beginners Workbook Level 1
by Valerie Sutton
ISBN 978-0-914336-74-7
Price $10.00
17
SW-17
Goldilocks in ASL Beginners Workbook Level 1
by Valerie Sutton
ISBN 978-0-914336-43-3
Price $10.00
18
SW-18
Goldilocks in ASL Basic Storybook Level 2
by Darline Clark-Gunsauls
ISBN 978-0-914336-40-2
Price $10.00
19
SW-19
Goldilocks in ASL Intermediate Storybook Level 3
by Darline Clark-Gunsauls
ISBN 978-0-914336-44-0
Price $15.00
20
SW-20
Goldilocks in ASL Advanced Storybook Level 4
by Darline Clark-Gunsauls
ISBN 978-0-914336-45-7
Price $15.00
21
SW-21
ASL BIBLE Gospel According to John
Translated from the English NLT Bible
& Written in ASL by Nancy Romero
ISBN 978-0-914336-47-1
Price $10.00
22
SW-22
ASL Picture Dictionary for Children
by Valerie Sutton
ISBN 978-0-914336-50-1
Price $20.00
23
SW-23
Deaf Perspectives On SignWriting Video Series on DVD
George Butch Zein, Lucinda O'Grady, Kevin Clark,
Bernard Bragg, Denny Voreck, Abdul Aziz Al Obaid,
Bonita Ewan, Kathy Say and Valerie Sutton
ISBN 978-0-914336-71-6
Price $10.00
24
SW-24
Become A SignWriting Member
Learn SignWriting With A Teacher!
Membership: $25.00 for 50 private lessons in one year
25
SW-25
Hire SignWriting Services
Need help with your SignWriting project?
Estimates Upon Request: write to Sutton at SignWriting.org
For more information, contact:

Valerie Sutton
Sutton at SignWriting.org

sutton at signwriting.org