SW-L Digest - 20 Dec 2013 to 21 Dec 2013 (#2013-354)

Denny C Voreck dvoreck at AOL.COM
Sun Dec 22 16:31:37 UTC 2013

Hi Dali,

I have very good friend in Tunisia.  Maybe she can work with you on development of Sign Writing in your country. Her name is Mariem Triki. Do you know her?

Denny

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

-----Original Message-----
From: Dali balti <livingtabernacle at YAHOO.FR>
To: SW-L <SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU>
Sent: Sat, Dec 21, 2013 09:51 PM
Subject: Re: SW-L Digest - 20 Dec 2013 to 21 Dec 2013 (#2013-354)

Hello dear Stefan!!!
I do not think you wrote an email, but an amazing project to help me teach with!I read through it all, I like the idea to start with names, and as I
 am Chinese teacher, and I know Egyptian Hieroglyphic Language, I can see what you mean!
Thank you for sharing this with me, brother!!!
Blessings!
Dali:D