One sign difficult writing

Ingvild Roald iroald at HOTMAIL.COM
Sun Dec 29 23:07:54 UTC 2013

Yes you are right - the first sign is supposed to be the Tunisian sign, nad the left hand needs to be flopped: that even makes it possible to posisiton the other symbols better :-). Thanks

Ingvild

Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2013 12:25:50 -0800
From: signwriting at MAC.COM
Subject: Re: One sign difficult writing
To: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU

SignWriting ListDecember 29, 2013
On Dec 29, 2013, at 12:13 PM, Ingvild Roald <iroald at HOTMAIL.COM> wrote:When I saw your qusteion, I imediately thought of two Norwegian signs wich are in many ways similar. (The NSL for waterfall is one-handed, and thus less complicated). Those two signs means 'expert' (right hand brushing atop left hand, both hands horisontal ond fingers spread) and 'maculation by shedding' (rigt hand brushing left hand, both hands vertcal/down and with fingers spread). No jigeling of fingers on those two. I have attached my attempts two write these signs. I find the Tusnisan sign much harder to write ...Ingvild
——
Thank you for these Norwegian signs, Ingvild! The last three I can read well. The first sign…do you mean for the cupped hand to be the left hand? If it is a left hand, then I believe it needs to be flopped? Tell us more about that sign… Yes, I agree the Tunisian sign is harder to write…. smile...

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List:
sw-l at listserv.valenciacollege.edu

sutton at signwriting.org