One sign difficult writing

Ingvild Roald iroald at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Dec 30 13:38:37 UTC 2013

On my left hand, the fingers certainly do point to the left when the hand is curved and the palm is down. I understand the sign to show the water flowing over a rock or a precipie of some sort. The water then is represented by the right hand and the rock or whatever by the left hand. If my understanding of the Tunisian sign is wrong, I appologize

Ingvild

Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2013 04:23:08 -0800
From: chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Subject: Re: One sign difficult writing
To: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU

I can't read the first sign in your sentence as the left-hand fingers are pointed to the left and my hand just doesn't twist that way. Is there some reason the curl of the fingers is draped over the left way when the right hand is going over the top?
This makes no sense.  Charles Butler
chazzer3332000 at yahoo.com
240-764-5748
Clear writing moves business forward.