AW: How do we make Animated GIFs for SignWriting?

Stefan Woehrmann stefanwoehrmann at GEBAERDENSCHRIFT.DE
Mon Dec 23 00:19:13 UTC 2013

Hi Valerie and people who are interested in animated GIFs,

.. well I bought this program

GIF Movie Gear 4 Single User License: $29.95

I have not worked with this program for a long time but a decade a ago me
and my students and sons – we had a lot of fun with our little movies.

It takes some time to create the single Gifs ..

All best

Stefan

PS (Remember when TV came to our class and there has been a half an hour
feature about working with GebaerdenSchrift in our class. For that broadcast
I took the time to create this animation.)

  _____