AW: Teaching Signwriting to deaf children in Tunisia A PROPOSAL FOR ALL

Erika erhoffma at OBERLIN.EDU
Mon Dec 23 05:41:40 UTC 2013

Hi James - I did get to see Stefan working with his students on the kind of discussion of DGS grammar you propose would be valuable.
And I agree that the larger project you are suggest would be really useful.
Best,
Erika

Sent from my iPhone