welcome to the Sutton's front door this Holiday!

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sat Dec 28 21:36:06 UTC 2013

SignWriting List
December 28, 2013

Hi Tim -

Well, desert plants are oftentimes quite sturdy, since in some desert climates it can be very hot during the day, but the temperatures can drop to very cold at night…so your tree might do well outside in the cold too…you never know…but leave it inside… I think it looks smashing just where it is!

I wonder if a plant species could be attracted to the doorsteps of houses where Piscean women live? hmmm… Why not? ;-))

I am honored to share my birthday with your wife, Tim, and thank you for all you have done related to SignWriting in 2013 -

The next job is to start listing all the accomplishments for SignWriting projects in 2013, like a year-end report - if anyone wants to start telling us what they accomplished related to SignWriting in 2013, that would be a great posting here on the SignWriting List and I hope to do the same…

Val ;-)

--------