New site Libras Escrita and 2nd edition of "Libras em jogo"

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Mon Feb 4 15:53:13 UTC 2013

SignWriting List
February 4, 2013

Hello Madson and Raquel!
I agree with Steve…these two sites are remarkable and very beautifully presented. What a great deal of work you have done! And are continuing to do…writing LIBRAS (Brazilian Sign Language)… We are very fortunate Signwriters to have this work… I will follow you on Facebook… THANK YOU!

Val ;-)