SW-L Digest - 4 Feb 2013 to 6 Feb 2013 (#2013-43)

Claudia S. Bianchini chiadu14 at GMAIL.COM
Thu Feb 7 13:43:03 UTC 2013

Thank you Dali! I'm happy that you appreciate it :-)
if you want to discuss something, just write me (here or on my personal
mail) :-)
Claudia

Claudia S. Bianchini, PhD
A.T.E.R. Licence SDL-LSF @ Univ. Poitiers (France)