Goldilock video?

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Fri Feb 8 15:41:30 UTC 2013

SignWriting List
February 8, 2012

Hi Honza and everyone -

Thank you for pointing this out to me. When Google bought YouTube, they decided to shut down their old Google video site and transfer everything to YouTube, so I have the videos on YouTube, but I need to re-connect them to our SignPuddle site - It was a big job and I already did Snow White videos, but I still need to re-connect other documents with their videos...

I am glad to know that you enjoy the videos and use them too - Darline Clark-Gunsauls did a great job telling the stories in ASL...

I will write again when they are available, hopefully soon - I believe I can do it today if I do not get distracted (smile) -

meanwhile, if you want Snow White videos they are there now:

Snow White with Videos
http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/canvas.php?ui=1&sgn=5&sid=283

Val ;-)

-----