SignBook App

MARIA GALEA maria.azzopardi at UM.EDU.MT
Wed Feb 13 09:41:08 UTC 2013

Hi Lasse,
I have a few questions:

1. Would you be able to input other dictionaries of other sign languages?
and what needs to be done to have your sign language dictionary in
signbook?

2. can you send 'text messages' from signbook? and if so, do those
receiving have to have signbook to access the messages, or can the
messages still be read?

3. at this link
http://appshopper.com/education/signbook
the price of Signbook for me is not clear..is it 179 Euros or 1.79Euros -
sorry about this seemingly silly question..but if its the higher price I
don't think i would buy it just now if it doesn't support LSM (maltese
sign language).

4. When you first announced the app, I downloaded that app on my husband's
IPhone (I have an android) - i opened the app, but so far all I was able
to do was to view the signs in the dictionary - i could not compose any
message. I was also redirected to the delegs webpage, maybe I'm doing
something wrong?

If there is any other (descriptive) information i can obtain about your
product, could you please direct me to it

Thank you!!

maria