Discussion on slow close of hand.

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Wed Feb 13 22:14:10 UTC 2013

SignWriting List
February 13, 2013

Hello Charles -
Thank you for this question. And I am glad you watched the Finger Movement Symbol Video, which I think was really well done. Thank you, Adam!

Finger Movement Symbols Videos
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLtucu7rJajwZtfv42L8CE2lRyT3xyf1E3

and the specific symbol you are referring to, is explained here:

Sequential Squeeze Finger Movement Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf98BhrFFxo&list=PLtucu7rJajwZtfv42L8CE2lRyT3xyf1E3&index=3

The symbols were developed based on which finger squeezes first, second, third and so forth…following the arrowhead which finishes at the end of the symbol…

So the second writing, just as Stefan just said, makes sense -

Val ;-)

-----