Discussion on slow close of hand.

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Thu Feb 14 23:34:37 UTC 2013

I think the second one is clearer, I'd be confused on the first, as the arrow, for me, is a two-handed arrow. It certainly is an interesting sign.

Charles Butler

chazzer3332000 at yahoo.com

240-764-5748

Clear writing moves business forward.

From: Ingvild Roald <iroald at HOTMAIL.COM>
Subject: Re: Discussion on slow close of hand.
To: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Date: Thursday, February 14, 2013, 3:33 PM

Some time ago I came across a version of a sign for WHEN? in NSL.

As this sign has to do with time, it is centered on the right cheek.

The handshape has the three first fingers at right angles to one another, the last two being bent into the palm.

With palm facing back, the middle finger strokes the cheek up and down, really fast. Hand is not moving, nor is the index or the thumb.

Here are two attempts to write this:

I am not at all sure that this is clear

Ingvild