AW: SignBook App

MARIA GALEA maria.azzopardi at UM.EDU.MT
Fri Feb 15 08:46:30 UTC 2013

Thank you Thorben! Your email answers all my questions, and thank you for
working on adding the LSM dictionary that is fantastic and I look forward
to it! I will also pass the word on to other users of LSM and SignWriting
here..
Maria