Communication and Access Techno Expo November 2012

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Fri Feb 22 17:45:01 UTC 2013

SignWriting List
February 22, 2013

Yes, I think you all should know that Steve is doing some major software development behind the scenes…He is re-vamping the entire SignText Editor and database storage and so forth, to make a more robust and modern SignPuddle server…it will also lead to a better Wikipedia in written sign languages… and I know that other software developers in Honduras, Germany and Uruguay are also working towards new developments - the future looks very bright indeed - soon SignWriting will be in the mainstream -

Val ;-)

-----