HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU VALERIE

Rafaela Silva rsilva16 at MSN.COM
Fri Feb 22 20:11:48 UTC 2013

Happy birthday dear Valerie.
Thank you so much for all that you have done for everyone around the world. You're a wonderful person :)
Have a very happy day!
Rafaela

Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 11:56:13 -0800
From: signwriting at MAC.COM
Subject: Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU VALERIE
To: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU

SignWriting ListFebruary 22, 2013
I want you all to know that I showed my 93 year old mother your birthday cards and she thinks they should be printed and framed so I am going to do that and place them on our wall somewhere in our home - I am having a lovely day, thanks to all of you - Such good friends over so many years -
Val ;-)
------