Claudia Bianchini's PhD Thesis... here it is! :-)

Claudia S. Bianchini chiadu14 at GMAIL.COM
Fri Feb 1 10:17:04 UTC 2013

Hi Maria,
send me a private email to chiadu14 at tiscali.it I'll send you my thesis with
WeTransfer (but I need your email, cause I think that it will be blocked
here by the server)

--
chiadu14 at gmail.com <chiadu14 at gmail.comt>