want to know what Val has been up to? ;-)

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Tue Feb 12 17:17:39 UTC 2013

SignWriting List
February 12, 2013

Hello SignWriting List!
It seems like ages since we have really communicated…

Lately people have been writing to me privately. Although I am delighted to receive private emails, and you are always welcome to write to me privately, I am sometimes slow to answer, and so it would be wonderful if you can post your message with questions to the SignWriting List. All questions and suggestions and reports related to SignWriting or writing sign languages or general body movement are welcome, in any language you wish…no problem no matter which language or how small or large the questions are…we are here to help and to respond…and you will hear from more people than just little old me ;-)

SignWriting List messages are archived in two SignWriting List Archives, which also helps everyone, especially historians who use the SignWriting List as a record of SignWriting activity…

SignWriting List Archives

SignWriting is more actively used now than ever before, in my estimation, judging by the private emails I receive, but because they are private, you all may not realize this…

So I encourage everyone to write to the SignWriting List and I hope to answer all your messages as always, but meanwhile others can help too, and we can find each other's messages in the Archives…

I have messages waiting from Slovenia, the UK, Washington D.C., Tunisia, French-Switzerland, Argentina …and even from three different DanceWriters …DanceWriting seems to be gaining in some interest …including wanting software for writing DanceWriting and MovementWriting…

We also got a question about a SignWriting app today, and of course I directed them to Lasse Schneider's Signbook on the Apple app store…

Signbook
http://appshopper.com/education/signbook

So I am going to do my best now, to be more active on the SignWriting List and Facebook and Twitter - I look forward to it…and for those private messages I have not answered yet…answers are coming ;-)

Oh yes …and I have had book orders too and so I am sending out books - kind of fun, huh?! And I have enjoyed working with software developers behind the scenes…there are so many good software projects around the world…and new databases using SignWriting too...

So please write to tell us all about your projects -

sutton at signwriting.org

Post Messages to the SignWriting List:
sw-l at listserv.valenciacollege.edu

Sutton at SignWriting.org