Communication and Access Techno Expo November 2012

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Thu Feb 21 20:10:03 UTC 2013

SignWriting List
February 21, 2012

THANK YOU, Bill, for this report, and for presenting last November and I think it is great that people remember seeing SignPuddle at the Expo - that is the best news ;-)

Your photo is the front of our SignWriting Software Forum:

SignWriting Software Forum for Sign Languages

www.signwriting.org/forums/software/
SignWriting Software Forum: Read, write, type all Sign Languages using the SignWriting Script. SignWriting software developments, including SignPuddle, …