AW: AW: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU VALERIE

Sat Feb 23 14:47:26 UTC 2013

Hi Charles,

do not worry – it is just a typo.

Look at the last sign in your “happybirthday1.pgn”

Stefan

  _____

Von: SignWriting List: Read and Write Sign Languages
[mailto:SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU] Im Auftrag von Charles Butler
Gesendet: Samstag, 23. Februar 2013 14:33
An: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Betreff: Re: AW: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU VALERIE

I have lost track of what I actually loaded. Here are the two pieces of my
email. What sign are you referring to? They were all taken off of
SignPuddle. Which one needs to be fixed?

Charles Butler
chazzer3332000 at yahoo.com
240-764-5748
Clear writing moves business forward.