HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU VALERIE

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sat Feb 23 16:03:29 UTC 2013

SignWriting List
February 23, 2013

Everyday we wake up it is a gift and also an accomplishment - so 365 or 366 days younger (smile) is fine with me! I hope we all will be wishing each other happy birthdays for many years to come -

It really is such a gift to know you all - and your sign-written documents are like little miracles - each one - and your dissertations and books using SignWriting too! - I hope I can do better with web design in the future - I feel the need for an improved database to make all your work easily available and searchable on the internet -

I already started a PDF Archive on our SignWriting web site, but the problem with it, is that it depends on me to post everything - I think we need a way so that you all can post your own SignWriting PDFs on the SignWriting web site, into a web archive, other than the SignWriting List…and combined with the SignWriting List we will have more access to each other's publications - and then I can also post them in different ways when I have time -

Does anyone have any suggestions as to pre-designed software for people uploading their own PDFs to an online archive? Maybe we can create new ways of sharing our information with each other -

Val ;-)

--------