Horizontal script: attn: Stefan

MARIA GALEA maria.azzopardi at UM.EDU.MT
Sun Feb 24 15:41:59 UTC 2013

Dear Stefan,
I know that in Germany the horizontal script is mainly used. Do you think
you could send me or give me a link to an excerpt of horizontal layout -
so that I can include and refer to you in my dissertation - thank you!

As far as I can understand, it is mainly Germany and Nicaragua that are
currently using horizontal layouts - so an excerpt of SignWriting from you
or your students to include in my disseration, with permission, would be
greatly appreciated.

oh and one last question - did you find any difficulty with the older
versions of SignPuddle since till 2012 it provided only for vertical
layouts? and how did you produce horizontal text during this period?

thank you Stefan!
maria