AW: Many

Cherie Wren cwterp at YAHOO.COM
Sun Feb 24 21:04:26 UTC 2013

I'm here, I must've missed some messages apparently...  I don't remember writing that, must've been a long time ago.  Based on my catch up reading, and pictures of the sign, I think I was aiming for a highly emphasized version of MANY.  It would be one movement, strong hold at the beginning, then 'exploding' out to the open 5's...

cherie

look good now. On the other hand I am very surprised to read that you want the
reader to understand that your intention is a “double movement”.

>>>I saw this spelling never
bevore to indicate a double movement. I would rather prefer to movement-arrows
for each hand. I was wondering and thought that you focus on rocket-speed
writing two dynamic symbols ..;-)