Key handshape

Dali balti livingtabernacle at YAHOO.FR
Wed Jan 2 03:59:12 UTC 2013

Hello brothers and sisters!!!!

I am very grateful to dear Valérie for all the time she gives me to help embetter my knowledge of SignWriting!!!! I understand things better now!!!

I am also very thankful to Parkhursts for their wonderful book, it is an amazing treasure for signwriting literature and education!!!!

Dear Valerie sent me one copy of Parkhurst's Manual which I am using to teach my students, and I love the way things were written and explained!!!! Thank you Parkhursts for your lovely work!!!

And many thanks to Adam Frost for his great videos and books he's making alone and with dear Valérie!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR LOVELY ONES!!!! :D