Tunisian Sign Language in SW Manual

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Wed Jan 9 18:04:53 UTC 2013

SignWriting List
January 8, 2012

Hello Dali!
Thank you for posting your new SignWriting PDF document written in Arabic and Tunisian Sign Language. I will post it on the SignWriting web site later and will send you all a link for download.

I would say that it is "based on the book A Cross-Linguistic Guide to SignWriting by Stephen and Dianne Parkhurst, with some changes and new sign examples made by translator & SignWriting teacher Mohammed Dali Balti"….

It is not an exact translation of the Parkhurst's original book. There are enough changes that it cannot be called an exact translation.

Thank you, Dali, for all you are doing for SignWriting in Tunisia - This is a wonderful gift to your students and the world -

I am not surprised that your students are grateful for the book - This is just what they need of course!

Val ;-)

----------

---------

sutton at signwriting.org