Happy Birthday to Steve Slevinski ;-)

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Sun Jan 13 05:22:19 UTC 2013

Thank you for your hard work.

Charles Butler Neto

chazzer3332000 at yahoo.com

240-764-5748

Clear writing moves business forward.

From: Erika <erhoffma at OBERLIN.EDU>
Subject: Re: Happy Birthday to Steve Slevinski ;-)
To: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Date: Saturday, January 12, 2013, 10:37 AM

Happy birthday!!

Sent from my iPhone
On Jan 12, 2013, at 9:19 AM, "Valerie Sutton" <signwriting at MAC.COM> wrote:

 SignWriting ListJanuary 12, 2013
Hello Everyone and Steve!In this era of FaceBook and Twitter, it seems wishing friends and co-workers a Happy Birthday has left the SignWriting List tradition, but I still wish to wish Steve Slevinski a Happy Birthday today here on the SignWriting List…
Without Steve, we would not have our modern SignWriting software, including SignPuddle, The SignWriting Image/Icon Server (SWIS) and of course the upcoming Wikipedias written in SignWriting for multiple sign languages… I treasure the collaboration that I have enjoyed with Steve, since 2004. Thank you, Steve, for all you do for SignWriting everyday….
And Happy Birthday!!
Val ;-)
PS. Here is some information about Steve's ongoing work:
About Steve Slevinskihttp://www.signwriting.org/encyclopedia/team.html#SteveSlevinski
http://www.SignPuddle.nethttp://www.SignPuddle.comhttp://www.SignPuddle.org
ASL Wikipedia Project on Wikimedia Labshttp://ase.wikipedia.wmflabs.org
And here is a lovely card designed by Stefan Woehrmann - thank you, Stefan!

<swcardbirthdayUS24.jpg>