idea for SW book

Erika Hoffmann-Dilloway erhoffma at OBERLIN.EDU
Thu Jan 17 17:19:32 UTC 2013

Hi Val -
A public SignPuddle would be ideal, thank you for the excellent suggestion!
I'll get to work on finding something appropriate for translation - though,
again, I really welcome any suggestions in this regard.
Then I'll write again and we can proceed! I'm really excited about this!
Best,
Erika