No subject

Thu Jan 17 17:28:22 UTC 2013

Hi Valerie, Erika and friends,

Today we played around with three language documents: DGS – spoken German –
spoken English – and compared this with ASL – spoken German – spoken English
- wow this is so much fun to see the smiles in the faces –

It has become so easy to create wonderful worksheets and teaching material.
And the deaf kids take so much advantage from this idea of bilingual ( ha:
trilingual)  documents. ;-)

http://www.delegs.com/delegseditor/

I made a screenshot to illustrate what I am talking about.

You may imagine the smiles on the faces...

But of course you know – it is the same all over the world once you offer
signwriting to deaf children  ;-))

Regards

Stefan