idea for SW book

Erika Hoffmann-Dilloway erhoffma at OBERLIN.EDU
Sat Jan 19 14:53:43 UTC 2013

Thanks Maria!
 Yes, I'm hoping I can get a publisher to reproduce all the texts in my
book, so they'll be available that way. But I think they should be
available outside the book too - through the SW website or the puddle or
whatever, so that they can be useful to all of us and other researchers.
I'll look for a more accessible pear stories link and post when I've found
one :)