Signbook - SignWriting app for iPhone and iPad

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Fri Jan 25 16:44:31 UTC 2013

SignWriting List
January 25, 2013

Hello Lasse and team -

A hearty THANK YOU - These are good improvements and we appreciate it.

Andre in Quebec, and Maureen in the UK…As you can see, your requests have been granted - There is now access to the LSQ and BSL dictionaries on the new Signbook app for Apple products…

I will announce this on Facebook as well -

Thanks again!

Val ;-)

---------