AW: White color - Key handshape is not practical

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Wed Jan 2 01:20:23 UTC 2013

SignWriting List
January 1, 2012

We are not asking you to re-write anything, Dali - I do not expect you to re-write your whole SignPuddle at all - there are different ways to use the hand symbols, so please do not worry - Go right ahead and write the hand symbols as you feel works best for you - It was important to understand the Surface Symbols correctly because that is an actual error in the book, but the hand symbols are used in different ways around the world -

Val ;-)

------