Signbook - SignWriting app for iPhone and iPad

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Wed Jan 2 14:17:57 UTC 2013

SignWriting List
January 2, 2013

Hello Lasse!

This is surely an historic day for SignWriting - the first SignWriting app !!

THANK YOU for Signbook, Lasse ;-))

$1.99 is not a lot of money for a SignWriting dictionary app on the iPhone and iPad -

I do not personally own an iPad or an iPhone.

Can someone try Signbook and tell us how it goes? - We all are very interested!!

Adam owns an iPhone and I am interested to see his iPhone later -

I hope to purchase an iPad in the future - now that there is a SignWriting app there is good reason to buy one -

2013 is already a great year -

and I know there are many more important developments for SignWriting to come in 2013 -

I hope to write a SignWriting report and post it to the SignWriting List soon -

Val ;-)

--------