Claudia Bianchini's PhD Thesis... here it is! :-)

Claudia S. Bianchini chiadu14 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jan 14 15:11:39 UTC 2013

Hi everybody!
I finally finish to correct my PhD thesis
so now you can read it!
You have to download 2 files:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/104333771/articoli%20miei/Tesi%20completa%20DEFINITIVA.pdf
and
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/104333771/articoli%20miei/Tesi%20completa%20annexes%20DEFINITIVA.pdf

I prefer to wait to put it in the SW web site... in some time I'll put it
on my personal website - now is down for a hacker attack :-( - and you will
just have to link the URL of my website... in my website there will also be
all my articles and some ppt

PS: in 25-26 january there will be a conference on writing in paris (the
SHESL-HTL conference) and I'll present a work on SW.

--
Claudia S. Bianchini, PhD
A.T.E.R. Licence SDL-LSF @ Univ. Poitiers (France)