idea for SW book

chris farman chrissignstar at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jan 14 19:43:42 UTC 2013

Hey,

That sounds like a fantastic chapter and I would love to help take part in
that. I use BSL in SW and do not have much exposuer to this kind of
observation as here in the UK SW is not very well known. However i am
currently writing a learning manual for SW it would be very interesting to
see the same pharagraph translated.

Feel free to email/update me as you wish.

Chris