idea for SW book

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Mon Jan 14 21:30:11 UTC 2013

l'd love to do something for this. Working back and forth with both ASL and LIBRAS would be fun. I'm going to learn a great deal in Brazil, and I have transcribed articles for Valerie and for Wikipedia.

Charles Butler

chazzer3332000 at yahoo.com

240-764-5748

Clear writing moves business forward.

From: Erika Hoffmann-Dilloway <erhoffma at OBERLIN.EDU>
Subject: Re: idea for SW book
To: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Date: Monday, January 14, 2013, 2:46 PM

Thanks Chris! That's great! I'd love for you to participate and I'll make sure to keep you in the loop as a plan solidifies.

On Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 2:43 PM, chris farman <chrissignstar at gmail.com> wrote:

Hey,

That sounds like a fantastic chapter and I would love to help take part in that. I use BSL in SW and do not have much exposuer to this kind of observation as here in the UK SW is not very well known. However i am currently writing a learning manual for SW it would be very interesting to see the same pharagraph translated.

Feel free to email/update me as you wish.

Chris