idea for SW book

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Thu Jan 17 16:23:25 UTC 2013

SignWriting List
January 17, 2013

Hello Erika and everyone!

First, thank you for writing a book on SignWriting…I am so happy about this project and I appreciate everyone's interest in participating - How exciting!

Second, let me thank all those who have accepted the idea of writing some SignWriting for Erika's book…

and

Third… We could create a special SignPuddle file, just for your book, Erika, where writers from different sign languages can come to write and add their version of the writing for your book. Once you have several documents in different sign languages, we can teach you and your team what to do, to get the documents into your publication…

Would you like a public SignPuddle file for your book? I can create it for you today if it is public…

If your project would prefer a private WebPuddle, we can also create that. That takes a tiny bit of funding…there is a small annual fee for the server space…but it is a very small amount as you can see:

Private WebPuddles
http://www.suttonshop.com/ecommerce/pages/products_sw_detail.jsp?id=50.0

But we could get started today with a public SignPuddle file for free, for your book documents, if you wish - I would create a little flag on the Home page of SignPuddle just for your work…

SignPuddle Home Page
http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle/

Thank you again for your creative ideas and for writing the book -

Val ;-)

-------------------------

-------------------------

sutton at signwriting.org