A Pear Story - what sort of book to write

Ingvild Roald iroald at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Jan 22 22:44:23 UTC 2013

This seems fine with me,

Ingvild

Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 11:57:35 -0500
From: erhoffma at OBERLIN.EDU
Subject: Re: A Pear Story - what sort of book to write
To: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU

Yes, Claudia is right and I definitely don't want to start with a sentence in English or any other spoken language. I think that Ingvild and Stefan's suggestion about working with one or two pictures is best. I do still like the idea of deriving those pictures from the Frog story though, as there is such a good cannon of translations from that source. Here's a few images from that book - would something like these work in the way you have in mind Stefan and Ingvild?

Best,
Erika