Document (microsoft word(?

André Thibeault atg at VIDEOTRON.CA
Fri Jan 25 20:53:00 UTC 2013

Hi Val and everyone,

I am back now.

Val, thank you for Microsoft Word files (SignoEcritura).

Regards,

André

De :  Valerie Sutton <signwriting at MAC.COM>
Répondre à :  "SignWriting List: Read and Write Sign Languages"
<SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU>
Date :  Sun, 20 Jan 2013 20:06:12 -0800
À :  <SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU>
Objet :  Re: Document (microsoft word(?

SignWriting List
January 20, 2013

Hello Andre -
I am sorry that I did not answer this message sooner.

You are correct Š.it is easier to work with Microsoft Word, than PDF format.

The Parkhursts wrote two booksŠThe first book, called SignoEscritura, or
SignWriting Lessons, has Microsoft Word documents for download on the web.
Go to:

Microsoft Word files for the English Version of SignoEscritura
http://www.signwriting.org/spain/lecciones/index01.html

Their second book, "The Cross-Linguistic Guide to SignWriting" is only in
PDF format on the web. I do not have the Microsoft Word version of that
book. But you can write to the Parkhursts to ask for the Microsoft Word
filesŠ

I will send you their email address -

Thanks for writing and thanks for visiting us too - It was wonderful to meet
you and your family!

Val ;-)