AW: Little Red Riding Hood written in Tunisian Sign Language

Sun Jan 27 18:23:25 UTC 2013

Hello Dali, Valerie and friends,

I looked at the PDF “Little Red Riding Hood written in Tunisian Sign
Language”  with great interest.

I had no problem to read it Dali! Well written! Congrats.

Stefan

(Do you offer the story with translation?)

  _____