Visit ASLGospel.org or the Bible Directory to find Links

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Mon Jul 15 15:12:23 UTC 2013

SignWriting List
July 15, 2013

Maria asked:
> On Jul 15, 2013, at 2:15 AM, maria galea <signwriting.maria at GMAIL.COM> wrote:
>> Wonderful photos! Glad it was a success.
>> I see nancy in the photos - and i've just remembered i needed to ask about the new website of the Gospel in Sw..i found the gospel of John, but can you give me the link to all other texts of the new testament.  I would like to refer someone to these texts, as an example of a huge corpus of sign language literature..
>> thank you! maria

-----------

Hello Maria!
Thank you for this question. And I am glad you will be telling people about the large corpus of written literature in SignWriting.

I can give you the complete listing of links to every Bible document later…those are a lot of links since Nancy has done an enormous amount of work…The entire New Testament will be completed I am sure…I believe there is only Corinthians 1 and 2 and Revelations to complete and then the entire New Testament has been translated and written in ASL…isn't that a remarkable accomplishment?

But for right now, you can find a lot of the links yourself. There are two ways to access the New Testament written in ASL:

METHOD ONE:

1. Go directly to the web site: ASLGospel.org:
http://www.ASLGospel.org

2. Click on the headers to go to the different books in the New Testament:

Next week we will be expanding the web site to include more documents…so these are not all the links!

or try…

METHOD 2:
If you wish to access the ASL Bible in SignPuddle Online, including Nancy's ASL Bible Dictionary...

Go to:

Bible Library Directory
http://www.signwriting.org/library/bible/

and click on those links - smile -