Escrita de Sinais 2.0 - a course of SignWriting online...

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Wed Jul 17 17:31:41 UTC 2013

SignWriting List
July 17, 2013

Hello Silvana Langhi Pellin Pereira!

Welcome to the SignWriting List…

I am so happy to hear this news. Yes, congratulations to Madson and Raquel for creating and posting a SignWriting course online.

Can you tell us more about your experiences?  I understand it was taught on videos?

We have never created a course online here for ASL, so we can learn from Madson's example ;-)

Meanwhile, feel free to ask questions and to share ideas here on the SignWriting List.

Have you started adding signs to the LIBRAS SignPuddle? ;-)

LIBRAS SignPuddle Online
http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle/index3.html#sgn-BR

Thanks for writing Silvana -

Val ;-)