Learn more

elen rose elenlauar at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Jul 30 00:45:05 UTC 2013

It's dificult!I can't find de letter F to make writing to the signal word family!

From: elenlauar at hotmail.com
To: sw-l at listserv.valenciacollege.edu
Subject: RE: Learn more
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 21:33:07 -0300

Dear Valerie,It's great! look my first SignWriting

 Ordem Alfabética - Letra S
SURDO

Search location: exact or approximate
Search symbols: exact or base
Sign data: FSW or CSW
Modificado: July 29, 2013 19:07
Puddle página 3423
Tell me, it's correct?After  I added my sign, as I do to see you again when I want. Where did he go?
Elen Rose