SignWriter Studio 1.1

elen rose elenlauar at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Jul 30 14:45:36 UTC 2013

It`s great! 😃
Thanks!Well Jonathan, I`m student graduate course Pedagogia, and I`m studing Libras too, I`m stay in Intermediate I, and I want to do post graduation for teache in Libras. If you have appropriate methodologies for the teaching of pounds for children please send me!See you,Elen Rose
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 07:13:52 -0600
From: duncanjonathan at YAHOO.CA
Subject: Re: SignWriter Studio 1.1
To: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU

    Hi Elen,

        Yes everything on http://www.signwriterstudio.com/ is free and
    donations are accepted.

    You will see that with version 1.1 of SignWriter Studio you can now
    write documents.  If you want to import the signs from the Brazilian
    SignPuddle do this.

    In SignWriter Studio

      Create new SignWriter Studio file from the Dictionary window.
      In Options set the sign language and gloss language
      In Sign Puddle Export the Entire Puddle
        http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/export.php?ui=12&sgn=46
      In the SignWriter Studio in the Dictionary window, from the
        menu click File/Import and choose the file you just downloaded

    In SignWriter Studio in the Dictionary in the Gloss Search type the
    word you are looking for or click the substring checkbox if you are
    typing only part of a word.

    Enjoy.

    Jonathan