SignWriter Studio 1.1

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Wed Jul 31 01:08:03 UTC 2013

I have some bingo cards somewhere in LIBRAS, Madson Barreto has a flashcard game.

Charles Butler
chazzer3332000 at yahoo.com
240-764-5748
Clear writing moves business forward.

________________________________
 From: elen rose <elenlauar at HOTMAIL.COM>
To: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2013 8:29 PM
Subject: Re: SignWriter Studio 1.1

Thanks my friend!

________________________________
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 17:46:38 -0600
From: duncanjonathan at YAHOO.CA
To: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU

Hi Elen,
    No I don't have anything specific for LIBRAS but what I
    mentioned below will let you use the LIBRAS signs from Sign Puddle
    in SignWriter Studio.

Jonathan

On 7/30/2013 8:45 AM, elen rose wrote:

>It`s great!
>Thanks!
>Well Jonathan, I`m student graduate course Pedagogia, and I`m studing Libras too, I`m stay in Intermediate I, and I want to do post graduation for teache in Libras. If you have appropriate methodologies for the teaching of pounds for children please send me!
>See you,
>Elen Rose
>

>________________________________
>Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 07:13:52 -0600
>From: duncanjonathan at YAHOO.CA
>Subject: Re: SignWriter Studio 1.1
>To: SW-L at LISTSERV.VALENCIACOLLEGE.EDU
>
>Hi Elen,
>    Yes everything on http://www.signwriterstudio.com/
            is free and donations are accepted.
>You will see that with version 1.1 of SignWriter Studio you
            can now write documents.  If you want to import the signs
            from the Brazilian SignPuddle do this.
>In SignWriter Studio
>
>	1. Create new SignWriter Studio file from the Dictionary window.
>	2. In Options set the sign language and gloss language
>	3. In Sign Puddle Export the Entire Puddle http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/export.php?ui=12&sgn=46
>	4. In the SignWriter Studio in the Dictionary window, from the menu click File/Import and choose the file you just downloaded

In SignWriter Studio in the Dictionary in the Gloss Search type the word you are looking for or click the substring checkbox if you are typing only part of a word.

>Enjoy.
>
>Jonathan
>

>On 7/29/2013 2:09 PM, Elen Rose wrote:
>
>Hello Jonathan!