What Group do the punctuation symbols fit into to?

maria galea signwriting.maria at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jun 8 16:01:21 UTC 2013

Thanks Valerie,
I was looking at an older document (I think ISWA 2008 found here
http://www.signwriting.org/archive/docs6/sw0532_ISWAManual_Chapter2.pdf)
and here group 29 was punctuation and group 30 detailed sorting...
that's why i got confused, but thank you for the clairfication!
Yes in ISWA 2010 Group 29 is detailed location, and Group 30
Punctuation...will be sticking to the latest categorization, i.e. the ISWA
2010..