Hello to Everyone

Brett Best brett.b11 at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Jun 3 20:29:18 UTC 2013

Hello,

I am new to the SignWriting list and wanted to introduce myself.

My name is Brett. I am a certified ASL interpreter who recently moved to London where I am learning BSL. I am fascinated by SignWriting, and I am really enjoying learning it. I can also see many ways in which it can be very useful. I hope to become much more proficient in it and knowledgeable about it in the coming months.

I am enjoying the listserve exchanges and look forward to learning more going forward.

Cheers,

Brett