SignPuddle not working

maria galea signwriting.maria at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jun 6 08:40:10 UTC 2013

I have the same problem!!!
here is the error that comes up from my side:

*Warning*: main()
[function.main<http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle2.0/function.main>]:
It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are
*required* to use the date.timezone setting or the
date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods
and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the
timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Los_Angeles' for 'PDT/-7.0/DST'
instead in */home/sworg3x/public_html/signbank/sp20/database.php* on line *
33*

*Fatal error*: Class 'PDO' not found in *
/home/sworg3x/public_html/signbank/sp20/database.php* on line *33

*
*maria
*