Still photos of handshapes 1-10.

maria galea signwriting.maria at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jun 24 14:57:41 UTC 2013

Thanks Val - the problem is from the pdf version I can't copy the images
(either i'm doing something wrong, or it simply can't be done)- but don't
worry I will take the photos of my own hands in handshapes 1-10
configurations..But thank you for the llnk t the pdf version of this manual!
maria