Still photos of handshapes 1-10.

maria galea signwriting.maria at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jun 24 15:23:07 UTC 2013

Hi Erika! Thank you for reminding about the screen shot! I completely
forgot about that function on my laptop - I don't have a MAC..but I think I
can work something out with the screen shot.

I have already asked Valerie for permission to use images from the
SignWriting website in my dissertation - i hope it's still okay with you
Valerie, I will be citing where I took them from and that permission was
granted.  Since this is a joint work then I think I do need Adam's
permission also...

Thank you once again for your help,
Maria